GIVE 'EM THE COLD SHOULDER

Hey Dolls, 
My obsession with Boho-chic is real! When I put together an outfit I almost always end up throwing in some sort of "hippie" element (fur, fringe, wide brimmed/rimmed, etc.). Hey, I got it honest - I'm Native American! 

I've never really been a fan of the "cold-shoulder" trend. I don't know why. I guess large cut out circles at the shoulder of a top or dress just screams cheap and tacky to me (lol). However, this cold shoulder top from Maurices exposes the entire shoulder [not just a big ole hole] so I went for it - and I love it! 



I've had these wide leg jeans from Lane Bryant (similar) for about 10 years and I'm sad to report that they passed away today. Hakuna Matata because they reincarnated into a pretty dope pair of culottes (DIY coming soon).
Hat - F21 (swooning over this one).
xoxo
Kiah

Comments