TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE

Hey Dolls, 
I know it's hard for some of us to admit that we have a bit of rebel housed deep within us but I'm certain we all do. Oh come on - there's no need to be ashamed of it. You know you do! I'm not bringing this out to pump you with the courage to go out and do something crazy in order to prove to yourself (or others) that YES, you are indeed a rebel without a cause. ha-ha 

I actually have a great option! Embrace your wild side with animal print. There is something so fun and fierce about wearing animal print. Personally I like to go big with print but for those of you that don't an animal print bag adds the perfect hint of edgy fabulousness to any outfit.
I've been rocking this Animal Print Hobo (provided by Jessica London) daily for the past couple of weeks (it's amazing how leopard tends to match everything) and let me tell you...I LOVE IT! You would never guess that this bag is not real leather. It's huge with 3 compartments and has pockets for your phone, keys, etc. The chain detailing is super cute and I always receive compliments.
It got a bit chilly this past weekend and I rocked my hobo on the black side with this outfit. What a great piece to add to your collection!
With LOVE,
Kiah

Comments

Unknown said…
It's cute! I love a little animal-print-detail.

xx
Madam Too Much said…
Great outfit. You wear it very well and I love that handbag
Kerissa said…
Great handbag. I love anything animal print.
Unknown said…
I love your casual look. You look great!